We all have the right to live the life we want. To connect with others. To pursue our goals and dreams. To live our vision of a rewarding, independent life.
At EverAbility Group, we provide the services, support and spaces our community – everyone in our community – needs to do just that.
Our shared vision
Inclusion and independence for all.
Our shared values
Our commitment, across all our brands, is to provide a professional, person-centred service and offer quality of life outcomes that help people to live the life they choose.
We will always:
- Respond promptly to any calls for assistance
- Treat all people with respect, in a polite and courteous manner
- Treat all people with fairness and integrity
- Uphold privacy and confidentiality principles
- Endeavour to provide accurate and timely information
- Seek our consumers’ feedback and make any changes necessary to our practices
- Listen to the concerns of our consumers, working collaboratively with them and their family/supports
- Endeavour to provide our consumers with a consistent, seamless service across the organisation
- Work in collaboration with other service providers in order to meet the needs of our consumers
- Project a ‘can do’ attitude and work to our very best to find solutions.
You can help us by:
- Giving us all the information we need to provide the best service
- Reading the information we provide
- Interacting with our staff in a polite, respectful and courteous manner
- Taking responsibility for the results of any decisions you make with our staff about the care and services you receive
- Providing a safe work environment for staff who deliver services in your home.
Our commitment to quality
We believe in our people, our systems and our commitment to quality and continuous improvement. We recognise that only through evaluation of current service delivery, performance outcomes and the systems supporting these, can an organisation successfully achieve objective improvements to meet our consumers needs.
We have the policies, procedures and systems where qualitative and quantitative data are collected, analysed and monitored. Empirically we are able to set and identify key criterion that lead to better results and/or address any abnormalities or risk factors. The sophistication of our people, policies, processes and systems provide us with the capability of being able to measure ourselves against the key performance criteria unique to you, your own goals and targets.
In partnership with our consumers, funders and supporters, we seek to understand just what a great result means for you and confidently ensure we deliver it.
We proactively pursue, train for, and build in quality in everything we do. We are accredited against and meets the following quality and safety standards:
- National Disability Service Standards (2015)
- Aged Care Quality Standards (2019)
- Department of Health and Human Services (Tasmania)
- International Guide Dog Federation.
At the heart of our strategic direction are seven priority focus areas – PICTURE. To bring our strategy alive and ensure quality is met, all our actions are shaped around the Australian Business Excellence Framework (ABEF).
Strategic Focus Areas
To ensure people; our clients, their families, our staff, and volunteers, are at the heart of everything that we do.
Innovation & Technology
To work in the spirit of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurialism. To invest in creative ideas and technology that will support our organisation’s transformation.
To anticipate, meet and exceed quality and safeguarding standards across disability and aged care. To anticipate, meet and exceed requirements of guide and assistance dog accreditations.
To develop new paradigms, be prepared to move away from what we have always done, and be responsive to internal and external change.
Unique Defining Brand
To differentiate ourselves from our competitors by humanising our brand and using storytelling to express our purpose and values.
To focus on quality, true-hearted caring and excellence to ensure word of mouth
recommendation at all levels of service provision.
To create financial efficiencies and long term sustainability.